Great news for developers! Today we’re releasing a MASSIVE UPGRADE to our iOS Photo Editor SDK. You can get it right now, for free, right here.
It’s never been easier to integrate the world’s favorite photo editor into your app – and you’ll be in great company when you do. Huge social services like Kakao and Tango use Aviary’s SDKs to power photo editing in their apps, alongside retail giants like Walgreens and Sephora, photo-industry juggernauts like Photobucket, not to mention thousands of hit indie developers such as PicStitch – the collage-maker king. In fact, more than 7,000 developers now partner with Aviary to give their users a magical photo editing experience – thanks to an SDK chock-full with Aviary’s intuitive tools and a never-ending supply of cool photo filters, crafty stickers and fantastic frames.
We’re constantly capturing feedback from our developer community to help shape our products. This new iOS Photo Editor SDK is a perfect example of that approach. Here are just a handful of the highlights packed in to this new release that you've asked for and your users will love:
- All new modern UX/UI – completely aligned with Apple’s new design language.
- Customizable look and feel – so you can make the editor fit perfectly into your own app’s aesthetic.
- Leverages all the latest Apple technologies – including 64-bit support.
- Fully updated set of photo editing tools – including an all-new text overlay tool with multiple fonts.
- Internationalization – with support for 23 languages including English, Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Reduced SDK size – along with many more technical optimizations for better performance.
- A basic version that’s feature-rich – and completely free.
- New monetization options – including access to Aviary’s Premium Content Network, which offers a revenue sharing plan on IAPs and exclusive brand campaigns.
If you're a developer who builds cross-platform, remember Aviary also has killer SDKs for Android and Web too.
In aggregate, Aviary’s SDKs have been used to edit more than 10 billion photos in the last 12 months. That equates to a lot of happy developers and a lot of happy users. We hope to make many more people even happier with this new iOS Photo Editor SDK. Go download it now.
- Team Aviary